High frequency electroplating rectifier adopts IGBT high frequency inverter soft switch rectifier technology. This inverter rectifier is mainly used as all kinds of metal and nonmetal surface plating rectifier power supplies (like electroplating zinc, nickel, chrome and titanium, and so on). The soft switch electroplating rectifier can also be used as electrolytic rectifier power supply, common anodizing power supply and DC heating power supply, etc. The power supply has a special structure using water cooling method. It has obvious energy saving effect. This inverter rectifier can provide stable current and voltage, and has soft starting and multiple protection functions. The plated layer has excellent compactness, excellent wear resistance, and high rigidity. The soft switch electroplating rectifier shows excellent process versatility in electroplating production. We use export wooden case package after fumigation treatment. With waterproof, anti collision and good fixation, the inverter rectifier's package is strong and durable during transportation to stop damage.
Main Parameters of High Frequency Electroplating Rectifier:
1. Power Supply: 3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency (50Hz)
2. Rated Output DC Voltage: 6V, 12V, 15V, 18V, 24V, 36V, any voltage specification
3. Rated Output DC Current: 500A, 1000A, 1500A, 2000A, 3000A, 4000A, 5000A, 6000A, 8000A, 12000A, 15000A, 18000A, 20000A, any current specification
4. Soft Start Working Time: 0-200s
5. Constant Current and Constant Voltage Control Accuracy: ≤±1%
6. IGBT Inverter Switch Frequency: 20KHZ-25KHZ
7. Rectifier Efficiency: ≥92%
8. Output Current Ripple Coefficient: ≤1-3%
9. Pulse Phase-Shifting Resolution: ≤1μs
Main Technical Features of This High Frequency Inverter Rectifier:
1. The soft switch electroplating rectifier has super small volume and light weight. The volume is 1/5 to 1/8 of SCR, while the weight is 1/20 to 1/40.
2. Rectifier transformer's iron core adopts high-quality superfine microcrystalline materials, with no-load loss less than 2% and 4% to 5% energy saving compared to common switch rectifier transformers.
3. This inverter rectifier provides local and remote operation modes.
4. The high frequency electroplating rectifier adopts IGBT inverter soft switch rectifier, saving 5% electricity than common switch rectifier power supplies, 15% to 25% than SCR.
5. The master controller adopts DSP microcomputer digital pulse width modulation control.
6. According to customers' requirements, we can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 fiber communication to realize remote control or monitor of this inverter rectifier.
7. The high frequency electroplating rectifier has several protection functions: openphase, overvoltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections, output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections, IGBT RFSM, quick rectifier diode components, switch rectifier transformer and bus copper bar overheat, fan overheating or excess water pressure and low block trigger pulse protections.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer and supplier of high frequency soft switch electroplating rectifiers in China. In addition to this inverter rectifier, we also produce high frequency electrolytic rectifiers. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.