Electrolytic rectifier is also called electrolysis rectifier. It is composed of metal electrodes immersed in an electrolyte. This rectifier permits current flow in only one direction. The modern electrolysis rectifier has become an indispensable part of most rectifier circuit configurations. When two different metals are suspended in an electrolyte solution, direct current flowing in one direction meets less resistance than in the other directions. The electrolytic rectifier includes high frequency inverter soft switching mode rectifier and SCR electrolysis rectifier. It can be used in electrolytic polishing, electrolytic sewage treatment, the metallurgy industry as well as electroplating of nickel, aluminum and copper. Electrolytic rectifiers are also usually used as an aluminum anode and a lead or steel cathode, which are suspended in tri-ammonium orthophosphate solution.
1. The electrolysis rectifier adopts advanced international control technology.
2. The electrolytic rectifier has a good electric conductivity and high current efficiency.
3. The product performance is more reliable and the service life is much longer.
4. The combination of the steel or aluminum alloy in structure can reduce the eddy current loss and noise.
5. With double-sided maintenance structure, the electrolytic rectifier can lower inductance and improve the power factor.
6. The electrolysis rectifier is also equipped with a microcontroller to trigger a control system and automatic current regulation system. It can improve the stability and reliability of the system.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer and supplier of electrolytic rectifiers in China. We mainly produce SCR (thyristor controlled rectifier) and high frequency inverter soft switching mode rectifier. Our electrolysis rectifiers have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc. We have won trust and praise of customers from both home and abroad.