Electroplating rectifier is a kind of rectifier that can convert AC into DC power supply. It uses high-quality imported IGBT as its main power device and fine crystal (nanocrystalline) soft magnetic alloy material as its main transformer core. The main control system of the electroplating rectifier adopts polycyclic control technology and resistance to salt fog acidification measures in structure. With reasonable structure, small volume, light weight, high efficiency, high reliability and superior performance, this rectifier has become a substitution of SCR power supply. Electroplating rectifier is broadly used in experiment, oxidation, electrolysis, zinc, nickel, tin plating, chrome plating, photoelectricity, smelting, corrosion and other precision surface treatments. In the anodic oxidation, vacuum coating, electrolysis, electrophoresis, water treatment, electronic products aging, electric heating and electrochemistry, electroplating rectifier has set a good reputation. Especially in the PCB, electroplating and electrolysis industry field, it has become many customers’ first choice of power supply products.
1. The electroplating rectifier is designed for complete continuous duty cycle.
2. The proper combination of unique assembly structure and nanotechnology makes it small in size and light in weight, saving space and improving efficiency.
3. With three working modes of periodical auto-shift, forward direction and reverse direction, electroplating rectifier can automatically switch the polarity of the output current, which helps to improve plating coat and density.
4. The output voltage and current can be adjusted and switched freely and flexibly according to the electroplating requirements.
5. The electroplating rectifier can simply and conveniently set time by its timing control, arbitrarily set the operation period of positive and negative current polarity and effectively control the thickness and hardness of plating coat. This rectifier is safe and reliable.
6. It possesses many functions which protect against input under-voltage, over-voltage, phase loss, output over-current and overheating.
7. The duct treated internal structure enables reliable performance of the whole electroplating rectifier. All of the electronic elements are sealed completely to reduce harm from the exterior environment and ensure stable and long-term operation.
8. The liberal design and rigorous testing of the equipment can prolong its life.
Brief Specifications of Electroplating Rectifier:
|Input Voltage||380-440 Volts, 3- Phase 50 Hz. AC supply or any other voltage|
|Output Voltage||fixed rated maximum DC voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage|
|Output Current||rated maximum DC current|
|Temperature Rise||less than 45° C above ambient at the top of the oil|
|Efficiency||depends on voltage current rating of rectifier|
|Ripple Content||less than 5%|
|Insulation||‘A’ class for oil cooled|
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer and supplier of electroplating rectifiers in China. We mainly produce silicon controlled type, silicon controlled reversing and high frequency inverter soft switch plating rectifiers. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.