Thyristor electroplating rectifier is also called SCR electroplating rectifier. This type of electroplating rectifier adopts 6 pulse or 12 pulse SCR rectifier. This silicon controlled rectifier is mainly used as all kinds of metal and nonmetal surface electroplating rectifier power supplies, such as electroplating zinc, nickel, chrome and titanium, and so on. Thyristor electroplating rectifier has many protection functions, such as openphase, overvoltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections. This silicon controlled rectifier also possesses output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections, SCR components, rectification transformer and bus copper bar overheating, fan overheating or excess water pressure and low block trigger pulse protections.
Main Parameters of Thyristor Electroplating Rectifier:
1. Power supply: 3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency 50HZ or60HZ
2. Rated DC output voltage: 6V, 12V, 15V, 18V, 24V, 36V, any voltage specification
3. Rated DC output current: 500A, 1000A, 1500A, 2000A, 3000A, 4000A, 5000A, 6000A, 8000A, 12000A, 15000A, 18000A, 20000A, any current specification
Main Technical Features of This Silicon Controlled Rectifier:
1. The soft start working time of thyristor electroplating rectifier can be set between 0-200s.
2. Constant current and constant voltage control accuracy are both about 1%.
3. This silicon controlled rectifier adopts thyristor phase-shifting regulating rectification
4. The output ripple coefficient of 6 pulse rectifier is less than or equal to 5%, while the 12 pulse rectifier is less than or equal to 3%.
5. SCR trigger controller of thyristor electroplating rectifier adopts DSP microcomputer digital trigger control. Pulse trigger's asymmetry degree is less than or equal to 0.1°and pulse phase-shifting resolution is less than or equal to 1μs.
6. Rectification transformer of this silicon controlled rectifier adopts three-core five-column structure. The iron core uses good oriented silicon steel sheet and the transformer coils are winded by full copper wires. The no-load loss is less than 2%, saving 8% to 10% electricity than common three-phase three column rectification transformers.
7. The thyristor electroplating rectifier can configure different remote control operation boxes according to customers' requests.
8. We can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 fiber communication to realize remote control or monitoring.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer and supplier of thyristor electroplating rectifiers in China. In addition to this silicon controlled rectifier, we also produce SCR reversing rectifier and high frequency inverter soft switch electroplating rectifier. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.