WHFB series high frequency electrolytic rectifiers are applicable for nonferrous metal electrolysis refining (copper, zinc, nickel, lithium, lead, etc.), copper electrolysis, aluminum electrolysis, rare earth electrolysis, salt water electrolysis, chemical electrolysis, etc. This high frequency rectifier can also be used for electrolytic polishing, electrolytic brightening, electrochemical polishing, electrolytic oxidation, plasma electrolytic oxidation, electrolytic iron, electrodeposited copper foil, electrolytic foil, electrolytic copper foil, etc.
1. WHFB series high frequency electrolytic rectifiers adopt DSP for digital control.
2. This high frequency rectifier adopts SCR 6-pulse rectification mode. There are 6KV, 10KV, 20KV and 35KV incoming lines for voltage regulation.
3. Double channels are available for hot spare, which makes this SCR power supply switch without stop and disturbing.
4. Local control and remote control can be converted mutually. The high frequency electrolytic rectifier can choose constant current or constant voltage operation mode.
5. WHFB electrolytic high frequency rectifier use CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, INDUSTRY ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 optical fiber for communication.
6. The rectifier transformer of this electrolysis power supply can carry out 9 to 27 grade on-load voltage regulation (coarse adjustment) and secondary side SCR regulates phase shifting voltage (accurate adjustment).
|Name||WHFB High Frequency Electrolytic Rectifier|
|Input Power||AC380V/415V/460V 3 Phase|
|Output Current||10000A (0-10000A continuously adjustable)|
|Output Voltage||DC 4V (0-4V continuously adjustable)|
|Rated Output Power||40 kW|
|Control Mode||Constant current mode or constant voltage mode can be selected.|
|Ripple||less than 5% at rated voltage|
|Constant Current Control Accuracy||≤ ± 1%|
|Protection Grade||No less than IP54|
|Protection Function||-Over/Low Voltage Protection -Over/Low Current Protection -Short Circuit Protection -Over Temperature Protection -Lack Water Protection|
Drawing of WHFB Electrolytic High Frequency Rectifier
1. Trigger pulse asymmetry of high frequency electrolytic rectifier is ≤ 0.1°.
2. DC output automatic steady current accuracy is ≤ ±1%.
3. Rectifier transformer and thyristor rectifier in main circuit adopts cophase counter parallel connection technology, which greatly reduces eddy current loss of accessories.
4. Pulse phase-shifting resolution of this high frequency rectifier is ≤1µs.
5. With PLC colorful touch screen, the operation interface is flexible and has a good vision. It can timely record all kinds of parameters and historical curves of high frequency electrolytic rectifier’s operation.