Asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies adopt high frequency inverter soft switch rectifier technology, PLC, DSP microcomputer digital control technology and touch screen operation system. This AC anodizing power supply is controlled automatically by multi steps with anodizing current. With good human-computer interface and nice visibility, asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies can store or invoke multiple sets of process parameters with high automation. The AC anodizing power supply can be extensively applied to military services like aviation, aerospace, weapon, ship, and so on. The asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies are also used in civilian industrial enterprises that carry out sulfuric acid anodizing, chromic acid anodizing, phosphoric acid anodizing, sulfur phosphoric acid anodizing, sulfur boric acid anodizing and oxalic acid anodizing rectifier power of aluminum, cast aluminum, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, composite materials, etc.
Main Specifications of Asymmetric AC Pulse Anodizing Power Supplies:
|Anodizing Power Supply||3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency (50Hz)|
|Rated DC Output Voltage||48V, 60V, 80V, 100V, 110V, 120V, 150V, 200V, 250V, 300V, any voltage specification|
|Rated DC Output Current||50A, 100A, 200A, 300A, 500A, 600A, 800A, 1000A, 1200A, 1500A, 2000A, 3000A, 4000A, 5000A, 6000A, 8000A, any current specification|
|Soft Start Working Time||0-200s|
|DC Output Current Ripple Coefficient||≤5%|
|Pulse Phase-Shifting Resolution||≤1μs|
|DC Superimposed PWM Frequency||0.1HZ-10HZ|
Main Technical Features of Asymmetric AC Anodizing Power Supply:
1. Asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies provide DC or DC superimposed pulse output control.
2. It adopts SCR rectification or IGBT inverter soft switch rectifier.
3. Remote control operation boxes can be chosen according to customer's situations.
4. This pulse anodizing power supply provides human-computer operation interface with PLC colorful touch screen.
5. Master controller makes use of DSP computer digital trigger control and PWM control.
6. Asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies have several protection functions: openphase, overvoltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections, output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections, IGBT RFSM, quick rectifier diode components, switch rectifier transformer and bus copper bar overheat, fan overheating or excess water pressure and low block trigger pulse protections.
7. This AC anodizing power supply can record technological parameters and real-time process curves of fundamental current, fundamental voltage, DC superimposed current pulse magnitude, DC superimposed voltage pulse magnitude, pulse duty ratio, pulse frequency, anodizing time, bath temperature, etc.
8. Asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies can be connected with computer through RS485 communication interface, or can be stored by U disk then re-stored to computer. It is convenient to save customers' files and to analyze the process quality of anodizing parts.
9. The main process parameters of this AC anodizing power supply are better than Italy ELCA Company's AC power source products.
10. We can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 fiber communication to realize remote control or monitoring according to customers' requirements.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer and supplier of asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power supplies in China. In addition to this AC anodizing power supply, we also produce high frequency inverter soft switch anodizing power supply, thyristor rectifier, titanium alloy pulse and DC superimposed pulse anodizing power supplies. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.