This SCR anodizing power supply adopts thyristor rectifier technology, PLC, DSP microcomputer digital control technology and touch screen operation system. The silicon controlled rectifier anodizing power supply is controlled automatically by multi steps with anodizing current. With good human-computer interface and nice visibility, this SCR anodizing power supply can automatically and timely store and record the process curves of anodizing current, voltage, bath temperature, and so on. The silicon controlled rectifier anodizing power supply can also store or invoke multiple sets of process parameters with high automation. This SCR anodizing power supply can be widely applied to military services like aviation, aerospace, weapon, ship, and so on. The silicon controlled rectifier anodizing power supply can also be broadly used in civilian industrial enterprises that carry out sulfuric acid anodizing, chromic acid anodizing, phosphoric acid anodizing, sulfur phosphoric acid anodizing, sulfur boric acid anodizing and oxalic acid anodizing rectifier power of aluminum, cast aluminum, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, composite materials, etc.
Main Specifications of Silicon Controlled Rectifier Anodizing Power Supply:
1. Power Supply of SCR Anodizing Power Supply: 3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency (50Hz)
2. Rated DC Output Voltage: 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V, any voltage specification
3. Rated DC Output Current: 500A, 1000A, 1500A, 2000A, 3000A, 4000A, 5000A, 6000A, 8000A, 12000A, 15000A, 18000A, 20000A, any current specification
4. Soft Start Working Time of SCR Anodizing Power Supply: 0 to 200s
5. Constant Current and Constant Voltage Control Accuracy: ≤±1%
6. Output Ripple Coefficient of 6-Pulse Rectifier: ≤5%
Output Ripple Coefficient of 12-Pulse Rectifier: ≤3%
7. Asymmetry Degree of Trigger Pulse: ≤0.1°
8. Pulse Phase-Shifting Resolution: ≤1μs
Main Technical Features of Silicon Controlled Rectifier Anodizing Power Supply:
1. This SCR anodizing power supply provides constant current and constant voltage output control modes. Customers can choose local and remote operation modes.
2. There are 6-pulse rectifier and 12-pulse rectifier. It adopts SCR phase-shifting voltage for regulation and rectification.
3. SCR trigger controller adopts DSP microcomputer digital trigger control.
4. The silicon controlled rectifier anodizing power supply has human-computer operation interface with PLC colorful touch screen.
5. The SCR anodizing power supply's rectification transformer adopts three-core five-column structure. The iron core uses good oriented silicon steel sheet and the transformer coil are winded by full copper wires. The no-load loss is less than 2%, saving 8% to 10% electricity than common three-phase three column rectification transformer.
6. The silicon controlled rectifier anodizing power supply can be connected with computer through RS485 communication interface. It can also be stored by U disk then re-stored to computer, which is convenient to save customers' files and analyze the process quality of anodizing parts.
7. This SCR anodizing power supply has several protection functions: openphase, overvoltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections, output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections, IGBT RFSM, quick rectifier diode components, switch rectifier transformer and bus copper bar overheat, fan overheating or excess water pressure and low block trigger pulse protections.
8. We can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 fiber communication to realize remote control or monitor according to customers' requirements.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer of SCR anodizing power supply in China. In addition to this silicon controlled rectifier anodizing power supply, we also produce thyristor electroplating power supply and silicon controlled reversing electroplating power supply. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.