The micro arc anodizing power supply adopts IGBT switch rectifier, chopper technology, PLC, DSP microcomputer digital control technology and touch screen operation system. This oxidation power supply realizes single direction DC, single DC pulse and positive and reversing DC pulse multi-step automatic control of constant current. Pulse amplitude is continuous and adjustable, and pulse duty ratio and frequency can also be adjustable. With good human-computer interface and nice visibility, the micro arc anodizing power supply can automatically store and record micro arc anodizing current, voltage, bath temperature and other process curves in time. This oxidation power supply can store or invoke multiple sets of process parameters with high automation. It can greatly improve the hardness, anti corrosion and compactness of parts' anodizing film layer. It is extensively used in military services like aviation, aerospace, weapon and ship, etc. The micro arc anodizing power supply (micro arc oxidation power supply ) is also used in civilian industrial enterprises, scientific research institutes and national key material labs and material school of university that carry out micro arc anodizing on parts like aluminum, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy.
Main Specifications of Micro Arc Oxidation Power Supply:
|Power Supply||3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency (50Hz)|
|Rated Output Voltage||500V, 600V, 650V, 700V, 750V, 800V, any voltage specification|
|Rated Output Power||10KW, 30KW, 50KW, 60KW, 100KW, 150KW, 200KW, 250KW, 300KW, any power specification|
|Soft Start Working Time||0-200s|
|Pulse Pace Frequency Range||1000-8000HZ|
|DC Output Current Ripple Coefficient||≤5%|
|Pulse Phase-Shifting Resolution||≤1μs|
|Operation Mode||local or remote operation mode|
|Output Control Mode||DC, single polarity pulse or double polarity pulse output control modes|
|Control Mode||constant current, constant voltage and constant power control modes|
|Rectifier Mode||IGBT inverter soft switch rectifier and PWM pulse step modulation IGBT chopper|
Main Technical Features of Micro Arc Anodizing Power Supply:
1. We provide human-computer operation interface with PLC colorful touch screen.
2. Master controller of this oxidation power supply uses DSP computer digital trigger control and PWM pulse width adjusting control.
3. We can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 optical fiber communication to realize remote control or monitoring according to customers' requirements.
4. Micro arc anodizing power supply has many protection functions, such as open phase, over voltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections, output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections. This oxidation power supply also possesses over temperature and overheat protections of IGBT switch module, quick rectification components, switch rectification transformer and bus copper bar, overheating and high pressure of fan, low block PWM trigger pulse protections.
5. With one to five stage constant current upheaval and slow descending phase number control, each stage anodizing current and anodizing time can be set separately.
6. Remote operation control boxes of this oxidation power supply can be chosen according to customers' requirements.
7. SMDF series micro arc anodizing power supply can record multiple process parameters and real-time curves of forward and reversing current or voltage, pulse current or voltage magnitude, pulse duty ratio, pulse frequency, anodizing time and bath temperature, etc.
8. It can store or withdraw five sets of process parameters, and shortens machining and programming time.
9. This oxidation power supply can be connected with computer through RS485 communication interface, can also be stored by U disk then re-stored to computer. It is convenient to save customers' files and to analyze process quality of anodizing parts.
10. Main process technical index is better than plasma micro arc anodizing power supply of Italy ELCA Company and Far East Institute Aerospace Technology of Russia.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer and supplier of micro arc anodizing power supply in China. In addition to this, we also produce anodizing power supply, electroplating power supply, heating oxidation power supply, and so on. Our products have been exported to many countries like USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.