This titanium power supply adopts IGBT switch rectifier, chopper technology, PLC, DSP microcomputer digital control technology and touch screen operation system. Titanium alloy pulse anodizing power supply is automatically controlled by multi-step constant current of single direction DC, single direction DC pulse, and forward and reverse DC pulse. With good human-computer interface and nice visibility, this titanium power supply can store and record real-time process curves of oxidation current, voltage and bath temperature automatically. Pulse amplitude is continuous and adjustable, pulse duty ratio and frequency can also be adjustable. Titanium alloy pulse anodizing power supply can be widely used in military services like aviation, aerospace, weapon and ship, etc. This titanium power supply is also used in civilian industrial enterprises, scientific research institute and national key material lab and material institute of university that carry out anodizing on aluminum, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy and titanium alloy.
Main Specifications of Titanium Alloy Pulse Anodizing Power Supply:
|Power Supply||3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency (50Hz)|
|Rated Output Voltage||100V, 150V, 200V, 250V, 300V etc any voltage specification|
|Rated Output Current||10A, 20A, 30A, 50A, 100A, 200A, 300A, 500A, 1000A, 1500A, 2000A, 2500A, 3000A, 4000A, 5000A, 6000A, 8000A, any current specification|
|Soft Start Working Time||0-200s|
|DC Output Current Ripple Coefficient||≤5%|
|Pulse Phase-Shifting Resolution||≤1μs|
|PWM Frequency||0.1-1HZ or 50-300HZ|
Main Technical Features of Titanium Alloy Pulse Anodizing Power Supply:
1. This titanium power supply provides DC, single polarity pulse and double-polarity pulse output control modes.
2. It adopts IGBT inverter soft switch rectifier and PWM (pulse step modulation) IGBT chopper.
3. It provides a human-computer operation interface with PLC colorful touch screen.
4. The master controller of titanium alloy pulse anodizing power supply makes use of DSP computer digital trigger control and PWM control.
5. This titanium power supply can record technological parameters and real-time process curves of fundamental current, fundamental voltage, DC superimposed current pulse magnitude, DC superimposed voltage pulse magnitude, pulse duty ratio, pulse frequency, anodizing time, bath temperature, etc.
6. The titanium alloy pulse anodizing power supply can store or invoke five sets of process parameters, which can shorten the machining and programming time.
7. We can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 fiber communication to realize remote control or monitor according to customers' requirements.
8. This type of titanium power supply can be connected with computer through RS485 communication interface, or can be stored by U disk then re-stored to computer. It is convenient to save customers' files and to analyze the process quality of anodizing parts.
9. The titanium alloy pulse anodizing power supply possesses several protection functions: openphase, overvoltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections, output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections, IGBT RFSM, quick rectifier diode components, switch rectifier transformer and bus copper bar overheat, fan overheating or excess water pressure and low block trigger pulse protections.
10. The main process parameters of the titanium power supply are better than Italy ELCA Company's anodizing power supply products.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer of titanium alloy pulse anodizing power supply in China. In addition to this titanium power supply, we also produce high frequency inverter soft switch and thyristor rectifier anodizing power supplies, DC superimposed pulse and asymmetric AC pulse anodizing power sources. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.