The medium frequency static variable frequency power supply adopts IGBT soft switch, SPWM (silent pulse width modulation) inverter power supply technology, DSP microcomputer digital control technology and touch screen operation system. This medium frequency static power supply has stable output frequency, continuous and adjustable output voltage, and small waveform distortion. This variable frequency power supply has three phase independent separately adjusting and perfect communication interface functions. With good power panel human-computer interface and nice visibility, this medium frequency static power supply can automatically store and record the process curves of output current, voltage and frequency in time. The variable frequency power supply can be broadly used in military services like aviation, aerospace, weapon and ship, and in troop, airport, scientific research institute, national key labs where 400HZ medium frequency static invariable power supply is needed. This medium frequency static power supply can also be used in teaching experiments in universities.
Main Specifications of Medium Frequency Static Variable Frequency Power Supply:
|Power Supply||3P AC380V, 400V, 450V, etc. frequency (50Hz)|
|Rated Output Power||1KVA, 2KVA, 3KVA, 5KVA, 10KVA, 15KVA, 20KVA, 30KVA, 40KVA, 50KVA, 60KVA, 80KVA, 100KVA, 120KVA, 150KVA, 200KVA, 250KVA, 300KVA, 400KVA, 500KVA, 600KVA, 800KVA, 1000KVA, any power specification|
|Rated Output Current||500mA, 1000mA, 2000mA, 5000mA, 10A, 20A, 50A, 100A, 200A, 300A, 500A, 1000A, 1500A, 2000A, 3000A, any current specification|
|Soft Start Working Time||0 to 200s|
|Inverter Output Frequency||400HZ±20%|
|SPWM Inverter Carrier Frequency||25-36KHZ|
|Output Waveform Distortion||≤±1%|
|Constant Voltage Control Accuracy||≤±1%|
|Pulse Phase-Shifting Resolution||≤1μs|
|Inverter Mode||IGBT soft switch SPWM inverter|
|Operation Mode||local or remote operation mode|
|Output Control Mode||constant voltage and constant frequency output control modes|
Main Technical Features of This Variable Frequency Power Supply:
1. The medium frequency static power supply provides a human-computer operation interface with PLC colorful touch screen.
2. Master controller uses DSP computer digital trigger control and PWM control.
3. This static power source owns functions of three phase uniform adjustment and three phase independent separately modulation.
4.The variable frequency power supply owns several protection functions, such as open phase, over voltage, under voltage, quick fuse or fuse alarm protections of AC power supply, output over current and current limiting protections, output short circuit and instantaneous overload protections. This medium frequency static power supply also possesses over temperature and overheat protections of IGBT switch module, quick rectification components, switch rectification transformer and bus copper bar, overheating and high pressure of fan, low block PWM trigger pulse protections.
5. We can provide CAN BUS, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET, RS485 and RS232 optical fiber communication to realize remote control or monitoring according to customers' requirements.
6. This variable frequency power supply can be connected with computer through RS485 communication interface, can also be stored by U disk then re-stored to computer. The medium frequency static power supply is convenient to save customers' files and to analyze process quality of anodizing parts.
7. It conforms to national military standard of GJB181-aircaft electric power characteristics, requirements of electrical equipment and GJB572-aircraft ground electric power characteristics and requirements of other general power supplies.
Chengdu General Rectifier Research Institute is a professional manufacturer of medium frequency static variable frequency power supply in China. In addition to this medium frequency static power supply, we also produce engine starting power supply, high-precision enabling power source, digital control high voltage DC pulse power supply, etc. Our products have been exported to USA, Germany, Australia, Singapore, India, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Malaysia, etc.